Genesis Admissions Requirements
Students enrolling at Genesis must:
- be at least 17 years of age
- provide proof of high school completion: high school diploma, completed high school transcript with date of graduation, proof of home school completion at a secondary level or proof of GED completion required
- be legally entitled to live and work in the United States
- provide an identification picture
- provide current occupational state license (for Instructor Training program only)
Upon compliance with the above, each applicant is required to schedule a visit to a Genesis campus to meet with a local admissions officer for a personal interview and to tour the campus.
Qualified applicants should demonstrate an aptitude and the willingness necessary for successful completion in the career of their choice.
Placement Policy & Documentation Required
Applicants accepted to Genesis Career College (GCC) will be placed in their programs based on a first-come, first-served basis.
High school transcript, GED, and proof of home school completion at a secondary level according to State regulations are acceptable forms of completion. Official transcripts must be received by the GCC Admissions Office within forty-five (45) days of the start of classes. Only official transcripts will be accepted as proof of high school education completion.
Schedule an Appointment with an Admissions Counselor